Expansion joints are generally spoken \"elastic\". Components which are suitable for absorbing pipeline expansions and vibrations (e.g. due to heat, etc) or for compensating the installation of plant components. The design is decisively determined by the pumped medium, pressure, temperature, size and direction of the expansion to be absorbed.
To assemble our RBS fabric compensators, we offer you alllice accessories such as clamps, flanges, steel parts, backing strips and other accessories such as screws, nuts, etc.
- Ageing resistant
- Pressure resistant
- Temperature resistant
- Corrosion resistant
- Stainless austenitic steel 1.4571 / X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2
- Stainless austenitic steel 1.4541 / X6CrNiTi18-10
- Stainless austenitic steel 1.4301 / X5CrNi18-10
- Austenitic heat resistant steel 1.4828 / X15CrNiSi20-12
- Austenitic heat-resistant steel 1.4878 / X8CrNiTi18-10
- Structural steel 1.0038 / S235J
- Austenitic, high-temperature nickel-iron-chromium solid solution alloy Alloy 800 H / 1.4876H