We invest in employees. Again new vacancies at RBS Kompensator GmbH!
With the continuous expansion of product lines, machinery and process flows, RBS Kompensator is Ltd always on the lookout for dynamic and motivated people for a wide range of positions.
4 current jobs | vacancies
- Varied activity
- Pre- and final assembly of technical textile products
- After training phase: independent assembly of compensators
- Independent set-up, adjustment and operation of CNC equipment (laser, press brake,...)
- Welding work MAG, WIG
- Independent modification of machine parameters
- Carrying out measuring and testing activities according to work papers (technical drawings, test instructions,...)
- Collaboration in the optimization of
- Production processes
- Implementation and initiation of various
- Repair and maintenance work on the equipment
- Practice-oriented and high-quality professional training
- Apprenticeship with Matura possible during working hours
- Extensive portfolio of in-service training courses
- Basic training in a modern workshop
- Awards for good and excellent school results
- Professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Varied activity
- Cutting with modern machines
- Grinding work
- After training phase: final assembly of welded assemblies
RBS Kompensator GmbH
In 2009, at the request of many customers, RBS Kompensator GmbH was founded as the 100% sister company of KS Kneissl & Senn Technologie GmbH under Senn Beteiligungs GmbH.
Building on the existing know-how about temperature-resistant high-performance fabrics, these began to be manufactured as individual pieces in the form of soft-material compensators by hand in Erl. Gradually, various sewing and welding machines were acquired in order to be able to produce all common shapes (round / square / round on square etc.) in the best possible way.
Together with our team we try to live the idea of the "One Stop Shop" and make sometimes impossible things possible according to our motto: "Viribus unitis - with united forces".
We offer you
- A varied job geared to success
- Comprehensive training on the machines
- Secure job in a successful family business
- Further training opportunities
- Pleasant working atmosphere and working environment
We direct our offers to dynamic persons who are interested in a challenging job.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (Mrs. Mag. Judith Mair).